A doctor's schedule is usually unpredictable depending on each patient's case, therefore it is imperative to be on time for your scheduled appointment.
If you are a new patient with us and did not have the opportunity to print out our new patient forms ahead of time, it is important to be AT LEAST 20 minutes early as to not cut into your appointment time; this gives you plenty of time to fill out the paperwork and give us all current insurance information.
Existing patients should be prepared to give any new information including any changes with your dental insurance.
As a courtesy to our patients, we have an onsite Treatment Coordinator, Lisa, who can help you maximize your dental insurance and help keep out of pocket expenses low.
Insurances accepted (but not limited to) *see below:
- Insurance Administration of America
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
*Please note not all insurances are listed, call your insurance company to see if this office is in network. There are different plans per company, this office may not participate in all plans. Call to be sure we accept your plan. Due to healthcare reform constantly changing, be sure to read the fine print!
We offer a variety of financing options to help suit your needs and make the out of pocket expenses more manageable:
- We accept most Major Credit Cards
- We accept Cash, check, money order
- We accept Care Credit (May qualify for 0% financing subject to credit approval) we can assist with the application process.
- We also offer an in-house dental plan for our uninsured or under insured clients. (see Rivardo Smiles Dental Plan for details)
- Senior citizen and military discounts available
We require a 24 hour cancellation notice so that we may be available to care for other patients.